KITESURFING PARADISE OF THE PHILIPPINES
Enjoy kiting and relaxing in Siargao, Philippines – You will never want to leave!
Distances: 55 minutes from Siargao Airport and 20 minutes from Dapa Port
By Air: From Cebu: Cebu Pacific flight daily or every second day, depending on the season to Siargao (IAO).
Ask your accommodation to arrange a taxi for you.
Flight by Cebu Pacific (recommended):
• Air Manila – Cebu – Siargao – Visit Cebu Pacific website >>
• Cebu Pacific Air and Airphil Express fly daily from Manila to Cebu or Surigao.
• From Cebu, either fly directly to Siargao or fly to Surigao and get a boat:
• From Surigao take a boat to Siargao (Dapa Port, see below).
Boat from Surigao to Siargao:
• From Surigao Airport you will get a tricycle to the boat port (10 minutes).
• Then, get a boat to Siargao Island, Dapa. The boat will depart at 5:45AM, 11AM, 11:45AM and noon. The journey to Siargao will take about 2 hours and 30 minutes.